I have tons of photographs that I have taken! I mean by bugging my friends and family to death I have acquired photographs from some of the finest events (nothing being off limits) - like family gatherings (and arguments), pre-surgery pictures (no makeup), labor and delivery pictures (no pain meds), quiet times in front of the TV (in flannel pj's), playing in the yard (mud fights), driving down the road (eating - mustard on face), sitting on the potty (reading), mowing the lawn (zoning out), working on the cars (smashed finger shot), washing dishes (sprayer broke), putting on makeup (1/2 face), etc., etc., etc. You name it, I've probably shot it. But with that said, I hate to admit that those special photographs aren't what I would call good portfolio photographs.
Surprise, that's where you all come in! I am in desperate need of volunteers to have their photographs taken (FREE) for use in my portfolio. I would like to take 10-20 shots each of the following:
- Mother and her daughters, and Mother and sons (1 younger and 1 older - generational)
- Father and sons, Father and daughters (1 younger and 1 older - generational)
- A family (2 large and 2 small)
- Sisters ( 9 and under, pre-teen, teen, older)
- Brothers (9 and under, pre-teen, teen, older)
- Brothers and Sisters together (9 and under, pre-teen, teen, older)
- Couples - 20ish, 30ish, 40ish, and older
- Women (all ages) Men (all ages)
(The good news is I have plenty of senior, engagement, bridal and wedding pictures)
So ladies, if you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please give me a call (829-6660) so we can set up a time. I will also give you a copy of all the pictures on a disk.
P.S. - Begging doesn't look good on me!! But I can if I need too!!