Friday, October 3, 2008

Portfolio - What Portfolio?

ME, IN YOUR PORTFOLIO?
SURE!!


As all of you know I'm totally into the photography thing and people are constantly asking me to see my portfolio. What portfolio?

I have tons of photographs that I have taken! I mean by bugging my friends and family to death I have acquired photographs from some of the finest events (nothing being off limits) - like family gatherings (and arguments), pre-surgery pictures (no makeup), labor and delivery pictures (no pain meds), quiet times in front of the TV (in flannel pj's), playing in the yard (mud fights), driving down the road (eating - mustard on face), sitting on the potty (reading), mowing the lawn (zoning out), working on the cars (smashed finger shot), washing dishes (sprayer broke), putting on makeup (1/2 face), etc., etc., etc. You name it, I've probably shot it. But with that said, I hate to admit that those special photographs aren't what I would call good portfolio photographs.

Surprise, that's where you all come in! I am in desperate need of volunteers to have their photographs taken (FREE) for use in my portfolio. I would like to take 10-20 shots each of the following:

  1. Mother and her daughters, and Mother and sons (1 younger and 1 older - generational)
  2. Father and sons, Father and daughters (1 younger and 1 older - generational)
  3. A family (2 large and 2 small)
  4. Sisters ( 9 and under, pre-teen, teen, older)
  5. Brothers (9 and under, pre-teen, teen, older)
  6. Brothers and Sisters together (9 and under, pre-teen, teen, older)
  7. Couples - 20ish, 30ish, 40ish, and older
  8. Pregnancy
  9. Newborn
  10. Women (all ages) Men (all ages)

(The good news is I have plenty of senior, engagement, bridal and wedding pictures)

So ladies, if you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please give me a call (829-6660) so we can set up a time. I will also give you a copy of all the pictures on a disk.

P.S. - Begging doesn't look good on me!! But I can if I need too!!

11 comments:

trish said...

Joel and Nash
Joel and Bella
Trish and Nash?
Trish and Mia and Bella
Mia and Bella
Joel and kids look great on film
I would say me and Joel, but I am really not very photogenic and I would hate to be a blemish on your portfolio but if you want to try- be my guest.
I bet Jennifer and Chad would do it and they would be great models being such pretty people and 7 children!

Brandi Wilson said...

No begging needed.

My family can fill most of those slots! I would hate for you to do it for free, but free is such a great price.

Let me know what time and I'm sure I can make it happen.

No reading on the potty shots though. Well, not of my anyway. (Not that I ever have to use a potty. I'm a girl you know.)

Anonymous said...

NO begging with us you know there are 5 of us now... that would be tons of fun... Anywhere anytime...

:)
Bet you could even get some done with Casey and Sapphire in there band uniform... Maybe..?

Unknown said...

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH MISS WENDY.
I DON'T WANT TO GET IN ON THIS ROUND OF PICTURES THAT YOU ARE DOING.
BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE A TIME IN NOV. FOR SOME SEDUCTIVE TYPE PHOTOS OF ME FOR MY HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS.
TELL ME WHEN AND WHAT TO WEAR NEXT MONTH. AND HOW MUCH ,,,I WANT TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR WORK.
CAUSE YOUR GOOD LIKE THAT.

God's Warrior Bride said...

Thanks to all of you - I will be calling you ALL!!!!

Trish I think you are beautiful and very photogenic, so yes I would love to take your picture as well.

Brandi I was hoping you would volunteer your family. Your kiddos are perfect for what I have in mind.

Cyndi I love the band uniform idea.

Annie - you little vixon! You know how much I like taking OO LA LA pics. We will so be getting together next month.

Thanks again all of you!!!!

Francesca said...

I have lots of sisters (I mean my children are each others sisters. I would love to have a picture of all of them. We also have a large family, or so we are told.

God's Warrior Bride said...

Frannie,

I would be very proud to take pics for the girls and you family. I would also like to take a picture of your mother, Monica, you and all of the girls. It would be a perfect generational picture.

Francesca said...

I would love love love it!!

Unknown said...

OMG....IM GETTING SO EXCITED ABOUT NEXT WEEKS PICTURES WE ARE DOING FOR MY HUSBAND. IM SCARRED AND EXCITED ALL AT ONCE. I DON'T LIKE TAKING PICTURES OF MYSELF BUT I THINK THIS WILL BE FUN. AND IM SURE MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE THEM.

Pamelotta said...

I'm a little late due to being out of the loop and all, but I've got brother and sister shots, mother daughter, father and son, shoot, you could just do the whole family and configure us however you want!

Can't wait to see pics from Erica's wedding!

Unknown said...

it won't be for to long. he will be back feb 14th.