Monday, August 18, 2008

Lily


This angelic looking darling is my 2 (almost 3yr old) granddaughter Lily. She belongs to my son Tim and fantastic daughter-in-law Summer. They have been so blessed to have Emily as their babysitter all summer, but with school starting back up, Emily will not be able to babysit any longer. We are all so sad about that.

Tim and Summer are in the process of looking for a new sitter. They just need a sitter one day a week (any day) from 7:30 - 3:30. If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please let me know and I will put you in touch with them.

Now who could turn down a face like that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap, KLF made the Arn today? thats just kewl.

Unknown said...

I AM LOOKING AT THE REPORTER NEWS RIGHT NOW. I DON'T SEE ANYTHING IN THERE ABOUT KLF. WHERE ABOUTS IS IT?

Unknown said...

U R 2 FUNNY MISS WENDY. SO IS IT THE LAST PURSE OR NOT? YOU HAVE ABOUT ANOTHER MONTH TO THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE I ORDER. LOL