Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We Speak Your Name

This has been a week where everything feels like it is a little off kilter. I know that probably sounds weird, but I don't seem to be able to shake this crazy feeling. Nothing is wrong really except for this uneasyness in my being. Is anyone else feeling the same thing? I have prayed about it all week and the word I keep hearing is "Don't you trust Me?" Of course I trust you Lord from the very depths of my soul so why this feeling? Then I just heard this song and and it was such a great reminder that I wanted to share it with you all.

1 comment:

Brandi Wilson said...

I've never heard this song before.

Last week when I was in hospital with Miles he was crying in pain so much. When I would try to hold him he would cry harder because it hurt. Pain medication didn't take care of the pain.

All I could think to do was lay next to him so he would know he wasn't alone and sing the name of Jesus over him. I just kept singing the name of Jesus over him and he fell asleep.