Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ok Fran - I am doing this just to help you out -

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Tim's graduation from HSU, Saturday May 9th
2. Taking a vacation this year to anywhere
3. Retiring from this job (only 9 years to go)
4. Remodeling my bedroom
5. Doing my photography business full time
6. Seeing my son Scott married to a godly woman
7. Spending the rest of my life with my sweet husband
8. Seeing my brother-in-law's cancer fully gone

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Retire today
2. Take Photoshop Classes this summer
3. Sit on the beach this year
4. Have a full time housekeeper
5. Get my portfolio completed
6. See the foliage change in Maine and Vermont
7. Go to Bethel in Redding
8. Buy a dishwasher and have it installed

8 Shows I am Currently Watching

1. 24
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Fringe
4. CSI
5. The Unit
6. Cold Case
7. Without a Trace
8. Law & Order - SUV & CI

So I am tagging Annie, Julie and Amanda . . . please do this!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW WE WATCH A LOT OF THE SAME PROGRAMS LADY. I ALSO FOLLOW LOST.
I WATCH 2,3,4,5,6,AND 7 ALSO. WEIRD WE LIKE THE SAME SHOWS.

Francesca said...

The beach...ahhhh...can't wait!!