Monday, July 6, 2009

Things of the Past


Well I guess that blogging has become a thing of the past and I must admit it makes me sad. I don't get to talk to you ladies very much and blogging was a great way of keeping up with you and your family, your coming and goings, your victories and your struggles, and everything else that was going on with you. Best of all it was a fantastic way to hear from your hearts.

I know that I don't blog much, but I check out blogspot (and will continue to do so) daily. I love reading Brandi, Rachel and Annie's writings and hope they will continue to keep posting. I promise I am going to get better at blogging as well.

So ladies, please continue writing!!!! I love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ALSO LOVE HEARING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE AS WELL AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE FROM YOU.

God's Warrior Bride said...

Awe shucks!