Friday, June 27, 2008

I Have To Believe

I finished reading "The Shack" last night. I have never had a book impact me the way this book has - my heart broke, I was angry, I was sad, I was confused, I was embarrassed, I was excited, I was amused, I was ashamed, I was in awe, I was relieved, my eyes were opened, the locked doors of my heart were opened, I was healed, my soul has been refreshed and for the first time in my life I totally believe God has always loved. Through it all He always loved me. And all this time, it was so simple. I just have to believe. And I do!!!



Thanks Fran for sharing "The Shack".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT WAS AN AWESOME BOOK WASN'T IT.
I LAUGHED AND CRIED AS WELL.
AND I MUST SAY, I LOVE THE SONG YOU PUT UP BY RITA SPRINGER. WHEN I LISTENED TO IT , IT TOTALLY GAVE ME CHILLS. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Anonymous said...

everything you just said about that book- me too. really needed this book.