Thursday, June 19, 2008

Memories

WOW! In a couple of months I will have been a partner with KLF for 11 years. Like most of you it has probably been a mixture of blessings, growing, hurts, healings, forgiveness, and restoration. But most of all it has been the best time of my life with people that I love most in this world. And as I was cleaning out my computer this morning I came across some great memories from the past 11 years so I thought I would share some of them with you .

Brandi, Gail, Pam & Brenda at Bride of Christ -WOW


Church Events Winter Baptism

Hallelujah Night



Princess Party
Cole and Cherith at a wedding Fran & Monica at WOW Christmas Party

Rachel and Brandi at WOW Christmas Party
Everlasting Seed Co. events

You see, thanks to all of you and your kiddos I have so many great memories. I just love this family that God has put me in. I so look forward to the next 11 years. Thanks for all the great memories .

6 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

That was an unexpected treat!

I loved those pictures!

My babies looked so small in those!

Pamelotta said...

Loved all those shots. I think April is wearing that dress that Anna had on. Wow!

And where in the world did I get that purple dress and who let leave the house in it???

Francesca said...

Wendy, I loved all the pictures. It was a lovely trip down memory lane. And sorry Pam, that was my bridesmaid's dress from Krissy's wedding. Apparently I let you out in it.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS GREAT. I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOKING AT OLD PICTURES. THAT WAS AWESOME. THANKS FOR THAT STROLL DOWN MEMORY LANE. WOW,ITS BEEN 11 YEARS??????WOW

Anonymous said...

11 years.. great memories I love the pictures... Never know what pictures you are going to put up on your blog...
Speaking of "pictures" I am ready when you are....

God's Warrior Bride said...

Thanks to all - by the way - I have been in the process for like ever sorting out and packaging up the pictures I took pre-digital and I will be giving them to the people they belong to (that is if they want them) shortly.

Cyndi - I'm ready! Well not this weekend (wedding to shoot) but I can do it on the 5th. Call me!