Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Catching Up

I have been on my sweet sister for a long time about not keeping her blog up so finally she posted an update. Good Girl! But turn about is fair play and this past week she informed me that I needed to update my blog as well, so here goes - this is what I have been up to since February:

Making graduation announcements - updating company web photos - shooting company ribbon cutting ceremony - tax season - soccer - new employee photos - designed new business cards - gift certificates for 3 fund raisers - BFW practice - birthday parties (4) - engagement shots - senior shots - family shots - baby shots - BFW - more senior shots - wedding invitations - graduation party invitations - children's shots - party shots - rehearsal, bridal brunch, wedding and reception shots - more senior shots - decorated and catered wedding and party - more senior shots - finished tax season - booked 25 weddings - was offered a school district's spring picture gig - finished life group for the season - and hired a housekeeper. So you see, things have been pretty slow for me, how about you?

PS - God has been moving mightily, but I'm still sorting it all out and will write about it later - BFW was wonderful, actually better than wonderful and I am still sorting it out - I am totally excited that we are having WOW again - and did I mention I hired a housekeeper? Thank God!!!!

6 comments:

brenda said...

GOOD GIRL! The pic of the little girls in pink playing soccer is PRICELESS!!! It's my favorite.

Love ya! Sis

God's Warrior Bride said...

It's Audrey silly - and she knows she's PRICELESS!!!

Brandi Wilson said...

Is that all?

My gosh...you've been slacking!

I'm just kidding! WOW!!!!

I want to keep that little boy with the pink Polo on. If you could please tell his parents to drop him off at my house I would appreciate it! What a doll!!!

I'm excited to get my kids pictures done!

Lydianna Bradford said...

You have some awesome pictures there and yes, its okay if you breathe now... *wink* I think our lives are very similar, although of course the exact details are a little different...I've been waiting to hear an update from you though, so thats awesome. Are Brea and Cheyanne still with you?

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you wrote... LOVE the pictures

Unknown said...

WOW. YOU HAVE BEEN MORE THAN BUSY GIRL. AND I THINK A HOUSE KEEPER IS WHAT YOU NEEDED. THAT IS SO WONDERFUL. NOW TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND SLOW DOWN FOR A DAY TO CATCH UP WITH YOURSELF. LOL
LOVE YA
PS....LET US KNOW WHAT SATURDAY YOU GUYS ARE PLANNING THE LIFE GROUP BBQ AND WE WILL BE THERE.