Thursday, January 17, 2008

Coming out of the Closet

Well here I am - sort of - anyway. And the first thing I have to do is confess that I have been a "closet browser" of the blogs of some really special people for the past couple of months. So to all you special people - Erica, Pam, Cherith, Trish, Fran, Monica, Brandi, Gail, Becky, Jennifer, Amanda, Rachel and Brenda - I am proud to announce that I have officially "COME OUT OF THE CLOSET". No more slinking around for me.

Now I must admit that I have really enjoyed reading all of your blogs. I love the words of encouragement, the thoughts, the jokes, the EVERYTHING you write. How totally creative each and everyone of you are. I am working on my list of things that I am believing from God, and like most of you I can't stop thinking about Ginny's talk. I also keep hearing the words that Gail shared in her talk last year - "I didn't expect much and that's exactly what I got"! Those were the most profound words I have ever heard and they are more profound today than they were last year. So, I am expecting everything and I know that is exactly what I am going to get.So to all you special people, thanks for sharing your blog with me and letting me hang in the background for a while.

I love each and everyone of you and I look forward to the BFW this week because I am expecting EVERYTHING and that's exactly what we are going to get.
6 comments

No comments: